Saturday, January 23, 2010

Will waxing or using facial cream make peach fuzz hair thicker and have more hair?

My mom keeps telling me to leave it alone and that it will go away by itself, but I have been looking and it has not been going away instead there is more D: I'm 16 and the peach fuzz bothers me a lot. %26gt;.%26lt; What should I do in order to get rid of the hair and make sure that it doesn't come back. Also is my mom right?Will waxing or using facial cream make peach fuzz hair thicker and have more hair?
It certainly won't go away on its own. Removing hair won't make it grow back thicker, but it may seem that way if you use nair or shave because you cut a blunt edge on the hair so it's thicker than if it naturally grows and tapers to a point. Also, hair that has never been cut (especially light body hair) is typically somewhat sun lightened, so it may or may not appear darker (it's not like you've had the same hair on your lips, lashes, or brows forever; they fall out and regrow on their own all the time). There are rumors that tweezing and waxing hair makes it grow back thinner or stop growing back, but you will be disappointed if you expect that to be permanent or a very noticeable difference.





You just need to decide whether or not you care to make facial hair removal a regular part of your beauty regimen. On a lot of women, it is barely necessary or only needs to be done infrequently.





Edit: okay, I assumed you were female because a guy wouldn't expect facial hair to go away on its own...Will waxing or using facial cream make peach fuzz hair thicker and have more hair?
I only know that male facial hair grows faster when it is shaved because I am a dude.I really don't know about female facial hair.If you do wax it and it does grow back thicker,just keep shaving it every time it grows in and it is noticeable.
Using facial cream (depilatory) will not make it thicker. It is effective but it will come back though. I have never tried facial waxing as I am afraid of little red bumps. Do not shave.


The only permanent treatments are things like electrolysis or laser but they are very expensive. And even so, there may be some re-growth.
there is not real answer to this question.


if you keep cutting it, the hair will grow back quicker.


but, obviously, if you leave it alone, it will still be there.


having facial hair is normal for guys(assuming), so you just have to deal
cuttin makes it thicker dude jst shave it


i started at 13

No comments:

Post a Comment