Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does anyone wax their facial hair themselves?

Going to a salon is a waste of money for me... i'm looking to start waxing my upper lip myself. As of right now, i tweeze it but thats wicked painfull and takes to long. What is a good at home wax product?


Thanks!Does anyone wax their facial hair themselves?
i bought nair microwavable wax from target. it doesnt need the cloth strips. when the wax hardens(3 seconds) you rip that off. i think it costs $10. i dont remember. or you can just bleach it.Does anyone wax their facial hair themselves?
No I prefer an electric tweezer. I ordered mine but I've seen them in drugstores.





http://www.amazon.com/Emjoi-AP-9T-Tweeze鈥?/a>
stop waxing, be natural, hair is gods way, don't shave anywhere but underarms. This is acceptable.
they make these strips with wax on them already.


all you have to do is rub them together and they heat up.


i think the brand is veet.
if you do not have much growth then go for bleach .. coz once you start waxing you would have to go it every time there is some growth
Veet cold wax for facial hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment