Thursday, January 21, 2010

I used Veet facial wax strips to remove upper lips hair.?

After using veet facial wax stips on upper lip, my lip is swollen, reddness, terrible irritation for more than 12 hours, I had consumed cetrizine, paracetamol. What should I do and when to use vitamin E oil, please help as I have to meet some one? Upper lip skin has become tight with cracks appearing. When earlier it was burning I tried to used nivea moisturizer, but it worsen the condition. How long does it take to heal, and will there be some permanent mark because of this?.I used Veet facial wax strips to remove upper lips hair.?
you can buy a chemical nutraliser I saw some at fred myer the other day and use baking soda to minimize irratation also apply soy milk to discourge further hair growth

No comments:

Post a Comment