Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are the best types of at home facial (lip, chin) waxing strips?

I have some hair one my chin and have tired veet at home creams and find they burn my face. was wondering if any WOMEN had any tips on not just the best at home waxing strip facial kits but which ones were the best. I know I could go to a salon but I find it embrassing and would rather do this at home. Also I have tired threading and it was something I would not try again. so Please any tips and advise would be great. PS: ive already looked into both laser hair removal and electrolisys this is not something i want to do right now. I am strictly looking into waxing!What are the best types of at home facial (lip, chin) waxing strips?
Pre-waxed strips from Sally Hensen are great, they work great on fine or short hair.





Personally, I like making my own wax with sugar and using 100% cotton strips. It saves money that way.





If you're not good at doing it yourself, go to a salon to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment