Thursday, January 21, 2010

LADIES: Question about waxing and facial hair removal?

I'm thinking about trying Sally Hansen waxing strips to remove my unwanted facial hair (keep in mind i am FEMALE).


It is really embarrassing and kind of noticeable...I really don't want to have to go in to a salon.





My only concerns are:


- will the hair grow back thicker and darker, and look worse?


- how often will I have to wax, and will I have to wax less often with continued use?LADIES: Question about waxing and facial hair removal?
I would just go to a salon. Nearly all women do. When you do it yourself you hesitate and then you'll have to redo it. And you may burn your skin and that'll be painful.LADIES: Question about waxing and facial hair removal?
Hey girl, I understand exactly what you are going through. And please let me tell you this. I am 18 years old and i was researching on same thing as you did. I have some fuzz on my upper lip that I want to get rid of permanently for quite a while now. But I've decided not wax it. My concern with waxing that i am not going to be able to keep up with appointments. And it will grow worse probably not darker but longer. I've been plucking very little like the really noticeable hair but mostly I was looking into laser hair removal. It's kinda pricey but i am waiting for the moment when i am going to be able to afford it. For some it's permanent for some it last for at least two years. But hey it's a lot better then every two weeks going to wax. Here the link that will give you an idea how laser works or when it is safe to do a laser treatment. Don't necessarily look for a cheap, you'd be better be off paying a bit more for better results. Good luck girl!
I've heard that waxing doesn't make hair grow back thicker and darker.
waxing make hair thinner not thicker

No comments:

Post a Comment