Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ok girls, whats better for facial hair, waxing, threading or removal creams?

Hi guys,


I have slight facial hair, but its getting noticable now, i've used a hair removal cream a few times, but my skin doesnt like it, so it stings and i end up with a rash :/. So i do not use that anymore.


I thought of waxing, but when i get my eyebrows done, i need another appointment by 2 weeks, so i cant really afford it.


I havent tried threading though, is it good? And do i need to go to a shop, or could i just buy one from ebay or something, as i have seen them listed?


Thankyouuu!Ok girls, whats better for facial hair, waxing, threading or removal creams?
Threading is great - much less painless than waxing and won't cause any irritation. Plus is more precise, as threading can get one hair at a time.





I don't think you could do it yourself, as it looks pretty difficult, but I would go to the salon and have it done there. You should have your eybrows threaded too, it should be cheaper because they don't need any products, just that bit of string, some skill and time.Ok girls, whats better for facial hair, waxing, threading or removal creams?
I personally recommend Sally Hansen bleaching cream for sensitive skin. It can be a bit messy to mix up, but it only takes a few minutes to apply and produces good results that last at least a few weeks. Plus, it has this pleasant almondy fragrance. I've tried the hair removal creams and had bad results similar to those you described- stinging, itching, rash, red bumps, etc. But the bleaching cream does not do that to me. It's cheap (under $5 at Target), and every box I've purchased so far came with a coupon for $1 off my next purchase.
Hi Justme





I would recommend laser hair removal, as it's your face, find the money, it will be worth it, it never grows back, don't do anything on your face that your not sure about, you could cause permanent damage, do not shave it, you will get 5 o'clock shadow, consult your Dr, you might be able to get the laser treatment on the N.H.S. I hope this has helped you.





Be Happy, From.





happytiger.
hi, why dont you try laser hair removal its the best thing ive discovered rio do a good one you can buy these off ebay there not very cheap but worth the money for longer results. plus you get no rash or irritation to the skin. have a read about it ive added the web link.
I use Nair(for face) just dont leave it on too long or it will ';burn'; you,.. that happens to me alot. Waxing eyebrows is ok for me, I usually just pluck the, but I cant imagine waxing my ';mustash';(haha) goodluck
you can do laser removal. it takes about 8 treatments but its permanent.
at home waxing. it costs about 10 dollars and the wax lasts about 6-8 months
why dont you buy a facial hair lightner?
threading is good
its not a good idea to use removal creams because most burn away the top layer of skin, and it your using it on you top lip you could end up with a red top lip and everyone will see what you have been trying to do, it could be quite embarassing. waxing isnt good either because it doesnt get rid of all hair, plus your left with sticky wax all over your face, and baby oil doesnt get rid of it though and you end up having to use nail polish remover which hurts. threading it definatly the best, its just like plucing, but its a lot faster and easier. it does hurt the first few times you get it done, if you go to your local beuty salon they can show you how to do it yourself, or there are some lessons on youtube.
Hi there. I don't usually answer a question that already has loads of answers but I felt I just had to tell you about this amazing tool my mate discovered. It's called an 'epistick' and is just a tightly coiled spring with plastic bungs on the end. You just bend it and pull on the hairy bits and they all come out in the spring. I didn't believe it until she showed me. I've since bought one and I got one for another friend. The good bit is that they are dirt cheap. Don't know if you go on eBay or not, but if you type in the word, a list will come up and they cost about 拢3-拢5 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment