Saturday, January 23, 2010

Waxing men's facial and neck hair?

is it possible? i'm looking for info on it and so many people say you can't do it. but i'm looking at videos on youtube and I'm seeing guys at spas and such getting it done. and even if it doesn't remove ALL of the hair, the fact that it would remove even half of it would be great because that would make shaving easier for atleast a few days and just that is good enough reason for me to do it. so if anyone has any info or experience on it, please let me know. i just called a really nice spa around here and they said that they would do it.





i dont care about pain, thats not an issue at all. just want to know if it would be successful.Waxing men's facial and neck hair?
I've done it for my husband cause he gets really bad razor bumps. I do my own waxing so I know how to and I asked if he's let me, so we tried it. This was our experience, but could be different for you, it was really painful for him. He walked around with his chin out for the rest of the day cause it was really tender. And the worst of it, he got a TON of ingrown hairs when it grew back. But, his facial hair is a lot curlier than most I've seen so this could be the reason. It's like a tight little corkscrews. Anyways, it wasn't worth it to him. On the upside, his face was very soft for a couple of days. If you do decide to do it, try getting this stuff called Tend Skin. You apply it with a cotton swab and it cuts down on the ingrown hairs after waxing. Don't apply it for about 48 hours after cause it will sting really bad. But it'll work well.Waxing men's facial and neck hair?
Yes, you can do waxing. You can even try the at home wax strips that you can just rub between your hands to warm it up. Then you apply it and rip off in the direction opposite of the hair growth. Sally Hansen has some at home waxing products that aren't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment