Thursday, January 21, 2010

Should i wax my facial mustache or just leave it?

this had been bothering me for a while, i've been thinking of removing it, but i'm afraid it grow fast, or come back longer or thicker. what should i do?Should i wax my facial mustache or just leave it?
I'd say go ahead and wax, mine didn't come in worse. Just keep up with waxing, I do my eyebrows too. Don't bother with bleaching, than instead of a big black mustache, you have a platinum blond one.Should i wax my facial mustache or just leave it?
depends how dark it is.


i have pale skin and dark hair, so my upperlip is quite obvious.


i get mine waxed or use hair removal cream, and it seems okay.





if its making you self conscious and its very obvious go for it, but if your uner 13, dont be messing about with your body yet. unless its like


REALLLY BADD AND YOU GET PICKED ON





hahah xxxx
if it bothers you then waxing is your best bet! Mine is blonde hair so I don't wax it yet and I'm 20, but it doesn't bother me. My mom has waxed her lip for about 24 years and hers never grows back in more coarse or dark, but you have to keep up on it if you're going to do it. I say go for it, it'll make you fell better!
if you are afraid of waxing it


try bleaching it


it makes it less noticeable


it will be one less thing distracting you from a decision
wax
Waxing won't make it come back longer or thicker. But waxing might irritate your skin.
wax it.
I get my face waxed professionally and it lasts for about 2-3 weeks. I do it because I feel confident about myself later.
  • blue mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment