Thursday, January 21, 2010

At home wax for facial hair. What do you recommend?

I have PCOS, so I struggle with facial hair, and believe me, its horrible.


I can't afford the laser hair removal or electrolysis, and creams really hurt my skin so I want to try a wax product that I can do at home.





What do you think is the best, and why?At home wax for facial hair. What do you recommend?
Ugh the evil facial hair. Yeah, I want LHR too, but its way to costly and I'd need multiple treatments.





I use sally hansen, I do have to let it grow out 2 weeks though. (It really depends on your own growth time.) They also have one by nair now (WAX, not cream) I heard it works well.





I have never had a problem with Sally hansen's.At home wax for facial hair. What do you recommend?
I would personally recommend someone who has been trained in waxing such as an esthetician! They know how to pull the wax correctly to avoid hyerpigmentation or other pulling or tearing of the skin. At any aesthetic schools they charge 10 bucks to get the face waxed and it is worth it, they have bright lights they put your face under to get every last hair.. it is worth it!! Good luck
you are better off going to a professional waxer. that sort of at home wax can get really ugly quick. Facial waxes are usually less than $15 and way smarter than risking burning yourself with at home wax.
  • roc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment