Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why wont facial wax pull of chin hairs?

Ever since I have had to take hormone treatments I have noticed excess facial hair so I have been using at home facial wax the professional kind like used in beauty salons however when I try to wax my chin the hairs never come off.Does anyone know why this is? It works great anywhere elseWhy wont facial wax pull of chin hairs?
They are not long enough and may be growing in different directions. Also the hair is thicker than your average hair, or should I say more coarse. They are a little tougher to pull out.





I have the same problems and resorted to tweezers. It's a pain but it works. I'm to the point I'm considering getting permanent hair removal on my face just so I don't have to deal with it any longer.Why wont facial wax pull of chin hairs?
The hairs on your chin are generally thicker and stronger than other parts of your face. I've had my face (eyebrows, lip, chin) waxed many times, and I've had to have some of the chin hairs removed with tweezers. Think of a man's beard - very thick hairs.
ewww

No comments:

Post a Comment