Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i remove facial hair w/out waxing or shaving my beautiful face!?

Stay Away from NAIR!! I have seen many of my clients with burns (chemical burns) on their face from Nair, it can take skin off your face on some people but I would recommend staying away from Nair at all costs as it is risky and can leave u with a nasty burn, which is a lot worse than hair. Waxing is the best way to go, but you have to make sure you find a good beautician that listens when you talk to her- you ask her to make sure the wax isn't too hot,if she tests the wax on the back on her hand(like any liscensed professional is supposed to do) and it doesn't burn it is a good temp. for you get the waxing service done. Note: when the wax is too hot people get red waxing after and also causes more pain). Also if she applies a little pressure on the area with two fingers after the service it will help with the ouchiness factor. Also a cold compress (such as cold cloth or cold milk) will get red of any pink left after waxing-IF THERE IS EVER ANY RED AFTER WAXING NEVER GET YOUR WAXING DONE THERE AGAIN, AND GET COLD MILK ON THE SKIN A.S.A.P.How can i remove facial hair w/out waxing or shaving my beautiful face!?
TweezeHow can i remove facial hair w/out waxing or shaving my beautiful face!?
I've tried Nair before and it worked. I don't know if it still in the drug stores or supermarkets. It's in a tube.


Good Luck!
I don't know how dense your facial hair is, but no matter what, do NOT shave your face, it will cause the problem more worst.
Threading. I does not hurt as much as the other hair removal options. There are no chemicals and it's quick because it removes several hairs at once.
Laser treatments
Have you tried Nair? You can remove the hair without any of the above, and with no pain.
Electrolysis works pretty well... can be pricey but not as bad as lasers.
If you can handle the pain, tweezing could work... but that usually involves a few good shots of gray goose before my nerves are numb enough for that. XD
Good ole Duct Tape, will remove that hair......have some WD 40,.. to keep your skin smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment