Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am still young (14) but I already have a lot of facial hair, not exagerated. What can I do, besides waxing?

shave it please.


coming from a girl around your age, my friends and I all agree we don't like facial hair on young guys. :)I am still young (14) but I already have a lot of facial hair, not exagerated. What can I do, besides waxing?
I have a cousin who had that problem ( he was 13), he went to the hair dresser and got it bleached until he felt that he was old enough to stop bleaching it, so don't worry.I am still young (14) but I already have a lot of facial hair, not exagerated. What can I do, besides waxing?
Theres nothing wrong with stubble or facial hair.


But if it bothers you, Buy a razor and some shaving gel and shave.





Good luck.
just shave i fyou don't like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment