Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have some questions about facial hair waxing...?

I've gotten it done before but it was a while back. But I'm just wondering how long does it last for? Is it good to get it done like once a month (I'm Italian/Mexican, so I have slight facial hair issues...)?





Also, is it a myth that your upper lip will get wrinkly after waxing it a lot? Because I get bad mustaches ha ha. Is it a myth that it begins to grow back thinner after a while too?





And what's better, threading or waxing?I have some questions about facial hair waxing...?
It does grow back a lot thinner the more you get it waxed. What they told me when I got my bikini wax was that about 1/3 of the hair will not grow back after the first time, and then less and less after that.


Once you stop completely it will all grow back.





And once a month should be a good routine.. or if your hair grows really fast maybe once every two weeks.





I don't think it will cause your lip to get wrinkly.. hehe .. but I don't know.I have some questions about facial hair waxing...?
A wax will last a week or two if you don't do some upkeep by plucking the new hairs that grow in. The shapely brows will last as long as you maintain them.





I don't know about the lip getting wrinkly, but it is a myth that the hair will grow back thinner after a while. I know a few girls that shave theirs because it's faster and less painful that waxing or plucking.
it can last up to (own eperience) 1 or 1.5 months without growin back... yes you do have keep on waxin regularly... and no ure upper lip will not get wrinkly...

No comments:

Post a Comment