Saturday, January 23, 2010

I wax but my facial hair still shows a little, and grows back quickly?

How do i get rid of my facial hair, or at least stop making it from showing?








I can't bleach or do a special thing to get rid of it. maybe something simple?I wax but my facial hair still shows a little, and grows back quickly?
waxing doesn't last long and its not always the best source. if you go to a salon you can get threaded...it hurts like hell and yes WILL make your eyes water..hurts more than waxing. But you will soon get used to it. threading gets the root of the hair and lasts twice as long as waxing. waxing just gets some of the hair but not all the way to the root. why do you wax if i can ask?????I wax but my facial hair still shows a little, and grows back quickly?
YOUR A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





umm, not bleaching it. If your dark haired, that'll be utterly ridiculous. Laser surgery, costs like $300. This is if you really, really want to get rid of it.
I would use a bleaching cream or a depilatory cream. The bleaching cream will lighten and the depilatory will take the hair off completely temporarily of course.
You have dark hair, and light skin. You could easily have it lasered. It would never come back then.


It would require a few treatments, but if you want it permanent, then you should look into it.
You should try threading, a hair removal technique using thread. It's not that painful and lasts for a quite a long time
well u might just have to shave it very often

No comments:

Post a Comment