Thursday, January 21, 2010

How Badly Does it Hurt to Get Your Facial Hair Waxed?

And plz don't talk about bleaching/ threading :)How Badly Does it Hurt to Get Your Facial Hair Waxed?
I have mine done regular - about every three weeks by a solon. It doesn't really hurt if you get a professional to do it. They put baby powder on your face first to be able to see all the fine hair then the warmed wax, cover it with a thin strip of cloth. They take it off fast and apply moist cloth. It really don't hurt unless you have sensitive skin. You may have a few pink or red marks when they are finished but they go away in a matter of 30 minutes or so. Trust me it's better then having a fuzzy face. I pay $25.00 and have my whole face done, eye brows all all, even my neck. That baby fine hair just drives me nuts and looks bad in the sun. Try it you will be happier with yourself. I'm happy!How Badly Does it Hurt to Get Your Facial Hair Waxed?
i don't know about this. but i feel it may hurt u. if ur are going to try, then good luck.
bad bad bad just pluck it instead
idk.but it sounds like it would hurt.
Any time you pull the hair out, there is some pain. if the person doing it is good you wont feel that much.
I have waxed peoples facial hair. Some whence in pain, others dont make a peep. I have even seen someone cry. It all depends on the person. I would say if you have never had nething on your face waxed its going to hurt a bit. After a lil bit you will get used to it. The pain doesnt last long at all. Its kinda like when you go and get a shot at the doctor. It hurts for a sec and goes away.
BAD you only bleed for 5 min. hehe just kidding not too bad but it will be red.
waxing can be a little bit painful depending on the persons pain tolerance level

No comments:

Post a Comment