Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can we remove facial and body hair?if waxing,which's the best company?

hi. I think waxing or sugaring work equally well. I like sugaring a little better..doesn't seem as painful. Most beauty salons have someone who waxes(or sugars), at least for the lip area and eyebrows. You could also ask about bikini wax and legs, etc if you want that. I've had it done in several different salons. It always turned out well. The person doing the waxing or sugaring has to be certified, which means they went to school for it and passed the licensesing test. Since that got to be expensive after a while, I started doing it mysef. I use the products by Parissa , and they are so easy to use! They work really well, too.


I buy Parissa body sugar for bikini and the strips for the upper lip. I get them at Drugstore.com.You can also get them at Whole Foods


Here is a link for Parissa http://www.parissa.com/


Hope this helpsHow can we remove facial and body hair?if waxing,which's the best company?
Waxing facial hair can not be so great over a period of time, it can age your skin faster. There are many creams on the market that remove hair, I'm not sure on a brand but they all have the same ingredient to remove hair so it's just your personal choice.


Body hair same thing, or waxing, I would recommend getting it done, most nail salons do this.How can we remove facial and body hair?if waxing,which's the best company?
You can do many things:





waxing is one thing...you can do it at home because the hair is so fine...but I reccommend a salon, but IDK the ones in your area





nair for faces or another facial hair remover work good, but they can come back quickly, but never thicker





dont shave...it will come back quick and thick...ewww





you can also bleach it so that it isnt visible if you have darkish hair





or you can find a good place and laser it and it will never come back (but that way is a little expensive)

No comments:

Post a Comment