Saturday, January 23, 2010

Facial hair, any suggestions, besides waxing and plucking, medically what can be done about this hairy chin?

I have had hormone test indicate-nothing wrong, (inbalance) so what da dill? do I have to take a pill or do I need to chill? Seriously it is driving me nuts and I am always selfconcious about my face when before this started (age20) I never cared how my face look. Help!!! I am now 31.Thks:)Facial hair, any suggestions, besides waxing and plucking, medically what can be done about this hairy chin?
Either electrolysis or laser treatments can help get rid of unwanted hair. Check with hair removal experts in your area and investigate online..Facial hair, any suggestions, besides waxing and plucking, medically what can be done about this hairy chin?
a lot of women - you'd be surprised how many - just shave.
  • blue mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment