Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should I get a facial first, or wax eyebrows first, on the same day?

I want to go to my regular stylist to get my eyebrows and lip waxed (will be cheaper). The same day, I want to go to a fancier place for a facial and massage. Should I schedule the waxing first, or the facial appointment first? I really don't want to ask either stylist, and risk offending them that I'm not getting ALL the treatments done by her.Should I get a facial first, or wax eyebrows first, on the same day?
Do the waxing first then then go wherever you want! You won't offend anyone, honey. After all waxing is quick; and you want to enjoy and linger with your facial. If you tip well, both places will be happy to have you for a client.Should I get a facial first, or wax eyebrows first, on the same day?
i think u should do it all at the same time.
eyebrows then facial
u should wax ur eyebrows first.then get a facial.
Get the facial, then wax the next day.
get the brows done first because your pores will be too open and your skin too sensitive to get waxed after that...
Get a facial first and then eyebrows waxed, because I remember on some eyebrow wax kits I got it specifically said to have clean, dry skin before waxing that way the oils and dirt dosn't stick to the wax instead of the hair. So you need to have clean skin before you wax your eyebrows. Trust me, you get much better results this way.
eye brow wax then facial.


If you have facial first the massage and cream they put on your skin around eye brow and eye area will make it more difficult to wax you eye brows. Plus the massage will bring blood to the surface of you skin and then make it more painfull as the eyebrows are removed.
first facial then eyebrow and lips(in tht order )..b'coz waxing leaves pores open and if facial is done after waxing..skin wuld irritate..
eyebrows first
as a thearpist myself id recommended u get the wax d day b4 u cud get it after d facial but u want to feel relaxed well i wud also if u get it done a few mins b4 d facial the area will b sensitive to creams etc
get the eyebrows first, but there is a way to ask the stylist, just ask if you were to get both the wax and facial in the same day, which would she do first. I might make it sound like you are thinking about getting both, which would make her feel good, not offend her.

No comments:

Post a Comment