Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Will waxing off of facial hair regularly cause any skin damage?

No.


I have my eyebrows and mustache (yes, I am a hairy lipped woman. I hate it!!!) waxed every two weeks. It hurt the first time or two, but now it's no big deal. Every once in a while, I get a dry itchy spot where I was waxed, but then, I get the same from shaving and/or plucking.Will waxing off of facial hair regularly cause any skin damage?
yes ofcourse,over the period the skin will become dark,leaving u with no remedy for the same!!Will waxing off of facial hair regularly cause any skin damage?
no, but i bet it hurts like a mother******
no...it's healthy for the skin.
Not unless you have very sensitive skin or wax more often than recommended. Eventually waxing will make the hair stop growing so you won't have to wax as much. Yay!
I certainly hope not cause I always have my eyebrows done.
Not unless you are allergic to the wax or something. With time you will be waxing less and less because the hair will grow finer.
Here is a great product. Also take a multi vitamin to keep skin healthy!





http://www.folica.com/BioHeal_Skin_Re_d8鈥?/a>
It can cause temporary irritation, %26amp; your skin may feel raw at first, but it goes away. It also depends on how often you do it %26amp; what part of the face you're waxing. Eyebrows aren't waxed that often and are not as sensitive as your upper lip for instance. If you're talking about waxing multiple times in a week then yes, your skin could possible become very raw/irritated.
no as long as ur not allergic to the particular wax the salon is using, there are all sorts of 'gentle' waxes now especially for the pubic areas so if you are reacting ask them to change the wax, ive been waxing my eyebrows for over 15yrs with no problems whatsoever
no. i dont think so.
IDK but i DO know that u will always have to wax your face bc once you wax the hair comes back thicker and you always have to wax i wouldn't do i anyway on eyebrows unless they are a unibrow of super hairy bc natural eyebrows are better like Brooke Shield.
Aside from irritation from the wax, I can't imagine there being any long-term damage. Then again I'm not a doctor.
no,not at all. if u r facing any allergy or irritation or else any disease , then it is harmful 2 your health as well as skin .
  • roc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment