Thursday, January 21, 2010

Waxing facial hair! PLEASE HELP!?

I am getting my upper lip (mustache) waxed off tomorrow, Im a 14yr old girl by the way. Im getting it waxed at 3:30 then I have modelling at 5 (an hour and a half later) if it is still red will I be able to use make-up? I would only use cover-up or foundation both of them specially designed for young skin and doesnt clog pores. Please helpWaxing facial hair! PLEASE HELP!?
WHY ARE YOU MODELLING AT 14 YOU SLAGWaxing facial hair! PLEASE HELP!?
don't worry hunn,





i get mine done and i have really sensitive skin. for about half an hour after you get it waxed it will be red,





and then after that it will just feel ever so slightly numb, but it will be a normal colour...





although, if it makes you feel more confortable, just brush some powder on your lip.





good luck!!





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i suggest to start getting laser hair removle, i've had it and it was the best thing i ever done, i had about 7 treatments and it;s gone forever
I just get my eyebrows and upper lip both threaded by the salon. Its cool and the redness goes off sooner. But hurts a little
It's okay.


I've been waxing facial hair and it took about 30 or 40 minutes for the red to go away so you don't need foundation.
yea fine use makeup and youll look great
yes that should be fine but i would check with the lady who does it first,

No comments:

Post a Comment