Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Female Facial Hair: Waxing or Laser Removal?

I have a bad problem with facial hair and I'm debating on whether to go with the laser treatments or just go for waxing. I've read up on laser treatments and they're not promising long term. Laser treatments cost a lot but I'm willing to pay if it will work. My hair is mostly light coloured with a few dark hairs that I regularly pluck. I don't really look forward to waiting 8 weeks after I stop plucking the darker ones because they will show and I'm already self concious enough. But I don't know anything about waxing.





So anyone with any experience, or words of wisdom will be a welcome help. Just remember you're deciding my future: waxing or laser.Female Facial Hair: Waxing or Laser Removal?
You should do waxing, it is a little painful. The more you do it the slower hair will grow.Female Facial Hair: Waxing or Laser Removal?
Have you looked into Electrolysis?
get some bloodwork done to rule out a medical cause first.

No comments:

Post a Comment