Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Will the Bliss Poetic Waxing Kit work well on men's facial hair?

I hate stubble since I look ugly with stubble and tweeze instead (yes I know it takes a long time..I've actually been tweezing for 2 hours right now while watching tv). So I decided waxing would be better. I can take the pain lol..so dont worry. And yes Im a dude....Im just in ';disguise'; which is why my avatar is a girl. I was just messing around with my avatar lol cuz I was bored. So would this work on men's facial hair? I seriously hate it with a passion. I would get electrolysis or laser-hair removal but there are side effects I dont want to risk.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>Will the Bliss Poetic Waxing Kit work well on men's facial hair?
lol dude i really got no idea on waxing faces


i just grow a beard if i dont wont to shave


yeah um id say that the tweezers are the way to go


dont think waxing will work


peace XP

No comments:

Post a Comment