Friday, May 14, 2010

Facial wax problem...?

I want to wax my face, like my eyebrows, upper lip, and sideburns. I've done it before, and it's great, the hair is gone and doesn't come back for quite a while. But when I do my face breaks out! I have to trade furry face for pimply face! Is there anything I can do before or after waxing that will reduce or even eliminate this effect? I don't like the leave-on hair removing creams cause it makes the hair grow back thicker! (no matter what the box says!)Facial wax problem...?
After waxing the pores remain open for a time from the trauma of removing the hair follice and root. Make sure your skin is clean before you wax and wash it after too to remove the wax residue. Don't use oil.Facial wax problem...?
Ask Ur beautician to advise u on a deep penetrating tissue oil. This would help to calm the brake out. Furthermore ther isn't that much u can do. U just have a very sensitive skin.
You may be allergic to the product, so try using a different brand. If you still break out then use proactiv... it really works believe me.
clean the area very good before waxing to remove all oils








After waxing you must gently wash, wipe or put ice the applied areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment