Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Girl+ Facial HAir?! When can you stop waxing?

I'm considering waxing my facial hair... like I have a bit of a moustache going on and i'm a GIRL!!! Ahh.


If you wax, people say your hair gets finer... so how long does it take till you don't have to wax anymore??Girl+ Facial HAir?! When can you stop waxing?
It will slowly start to thin out but it will take awhile. It depends on how thick the hair is.





I don't recommend bleaching though, I'm blonde so you can't see the little peach fuzz there but when I put on make-up it creates a shadow.





Don't worry though every girl has it.... it could be worse, you could have a full beard! =)


Girl+ Facial HAir?! When can you stop waxing?
It's a lifetime kind of deal. It will actually get coarser and darker depending on your hormone levels. Sorry.
I would suggest laser treatment if u want the mush to be removed permanently....suggest a doctor who can give u the right place for laser treatment.
It does not get finer


Hurts bad though
dont wax it bleach it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment