Friday, May 14, 2010

If a beautician wax your legs, will she have to facial sorts of questions from health and safety?

So long as she doesn't pour that Molton Brown liquid over me or tries to razor spirits by making a pubic nuisance of herself by waxing lyrical.If a beautician wax your legs, will she have to facial sorts of questions from health and safety?
Do you mean will she have to *face* all sorts of questions..Depends on the salon some do complete body waxing others only do facial waxings.





Oh sorry I wasnt paying attention to what catagory the question was in.If a beautician wax your legs, will she have to facial sorts of questions from health and safety?
I think i will leave mine hairy,thats chest between you and me.I have had enough close shaves in my time and dont want her to gorilla me about it
texas: u hjust dont get it. it is meant to be a joke u no a word play thing! deary me!

No comments:

Post a Comment