Friday, May 14, 2010

Facial wax at home?

whats a good waxing product for ur eyebrows and upperlip which athome wax strips should i use or which are the best (something u can buy at walmart) i have used veet cold facail wax strips they were ok but they gave me rashes and dries my skin so something that wont dry ur skin?Facial wax at home?
My sister in law, whose a beautician (or whatever they call them these days), says hot wax is better than cold, cause you can spread it thinner and it will hurt a lot less. I have use cold wax strips on my upper lip a few times before I discovered this hot wax, and OMG that stuff hurts. I personally use Sally Hansen Lavender Spa Wax Facial Wand, which comes with everything you need (the strips, the little stick to apply it). I tend to have very sensitive skin, and I can't use depilatory creams on my upper lip as they really irritate my skin, but this stuff doesn't at all. It's very gentle and also comes with this blue oil stuff which really soothes the skin afterwards. Plus it's also cheap. Oh, don't go for that ';sugaring'; stuff, the stuff that says it washes off in water, supposed to be the alternative to hot wax? It doesn't work. Found that out the hard way. lolFacial wax at home?
I use Sally Hansen, get the microwaveable eyebrow, lips and face wax. It will not make ur face irritated.It comes with Benzocaine 5%...which is a topical analgesic. It is a post-treatment skin relief. The whole kit comes with wax instructions, eyebrow stencils, tweezers, anda 5 oz bottle of wax...All this for 5.99...
Sally Hansen, Walmart
I recommend salon waxing. I have tried it both ways, at home and in the salon. I prefer the salon because its alot faster, mess free, and most importantly ALOT LESS PAINFUL!!! Give it a try u will never try at home waxing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment