Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My mom doesn't let me wax or shave or thread my facial hair and i have a lot ?

i considered having my friend's sister do it for me but my mom is really scrict and would get very mad. plz give me ideas of ways to remove facial hair and to convice her to alow me to remove it.My mom doesn't let me wax or shave or thread my facial hair and i have a lot ?
Why don't you use a hair removal cream. That's what I did to remove the hairs above my upper lip and it worked. Just leave it on your face for 3 minutes or so and wash it away. You can get someone to get it for you so that your mom won't find out.My mom doesn't let me wax or shave or thread my facial hair and i have a lot ?
I am not sure how old you are but that may be the reason why she is not letting do it. I would sit her down and have a conversation about it, try to avoid yelling and all that other fun stuff, just let her know you are very uncomfortable with it and let her know how you really feel.





Strict parents aren't fun but she could just think you are wanting to do it for the wrong reasons as well and it just looking out for you.





And I don't want to say go against your mother, but if she is being very unreasonable about it after you talk to her, ask your friends mother and sister about what they think, and if they are ok with it, let them do it.





If you are younger and in your teens, I know it can be embarassing -- this is something your mother has to understand. You need to feel comfortable in your skin. This isn't a dramatic change or anything, so don't feel bad if you have to go against her on this one.
bleach it


there this product not sure exact wat it's called but u might be able to buy it at a beauty shop its not for hair(like on ur head[might be too harsh and make you break go don't try it]) but it comes in 2 parts then u mix and apply wait the time it suggest and there u go invisible facial hair!
its your face adn your hair, shes not the one who has to put up with feeling insecure and people teasing you.. just get rid of it, dont shave it whatever you do it'll grow back worse.. she cant make you put it back after its gone
You could bleach it... it doesn't remove the hair but it bleaches it to a light blonde color that's barely visible. I used to do it all the time and you can't see anything
LOOK YER MOM IS NOT ALLOWING U TO REMOVE YER FACIAL HAIR OR WAX COX MAYBE THIS IS NOT D AGE FOR ALL THIS


U MAY HAVE A AL OT OF HAIR GROWTH BUT WAXIN BFORE AGE SUMTYMS CAUSES PROBLEMS. SO MAYBE THAT IS D REASON YER MOM IS NOT ALLOWING U TOOOO.....
don't shave facial hair!


just get tweezers and pluck (note: toothpaste/ice is good for numbing pain)
Just remove it! ITs not like she can make you put it back once its gone! She'll get over it.
say that every one makes fun of me andi need to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment