Friday, May 14, 2010

I have blisters on face after first facial wax. help.?

i had my first facial wax last evening and suddenly my face is covered with itchy blisters. how can i soothe the itching and get rid of them?any home made solutions available??I have blisters on face after first facial wax. help.?
Try an Aloe gel. If you have blisters it sounds like the wax was too hot. It may even be that your skin is very sensitive but either way go back to your aesthetician and get her advice..... ImmediatlyI have blisters on face after first facial wax. help.?
It looks like you have sensitive skin. One thing I recommend you not to do is to pick at it or your get a scar. Use an oil-free moisturizer in the day and put on Neusporin at night. Hope that helps, if you get blisters your first time you are more likely to get them the second time.
You have sensitive skin... next time use the wax made for sensitive skin..





Good Luck
Omg same thing happened to me....i have had it many times only once did it happen. the only thing different is that the lady doing my waxing used large strips instead of the small strips. I think that is what caused it. ripping to large of an area all at once.
why dont you just try shaving??? Or grow some 5 oclock shadow, it looks cool.





Email me for more information


peter.bisby@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment