Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have a little facial hair although it is blonde its annoying. Wax or cream? Will it grow back thicker if i?

used the hair removal cream? how long will the hair stay away before growing back?I have a little facial hair although it is blonde its annoying. Wax or cream? Will it grow back thicker if i?
I know what you mean, I have the same problem, it's blond but annoying. Waxing does not make it grow back thicker (I don't know about the cream). Waxing can actually help reduce the appearance of hair by making it grow back thinner and sometimes makes it stop growing all together.





This is because when you wax something you are ripping it out from the root which damages the hair follicle and over time it may all together stop producing the hair or it will come in thinner.





It takes time for this to happen but your hair will never come in thicker or darker.





How long it last varies from person to person, I have to wax mine once every 6/7 weeks.I have a little facial hair although it is blonde its annoying. Wax or cream? Will it grow back thicker if i?
I have to say i prefer waxing as for me it last longer (about 3 weeks) although if you do have it done go to a salon as the at home was kits tend to be rubbish and leave alot of wax on the skin. Once you have been waxed make sure you keep applying a antiseptic cream as this will take down the redness and stop any infections / scabbing. Waxing does not make the hair grow back thicker - if anything the hair appears finer.
I use Sally Hanson removing cream. It losens the hairs in a few minutes and then you wash it off. The rest is easy to tweeze. It lasts a couple weeks or so. Problem with waxing, it's painful and I think you have to wait until your hair is a certain length...





Edit: AND the wax is messy. Anyway, I don't have issues with burning with the cream because you have to take it off soon enough. Leave it on too long and you might have some temporary burning.
do NOT use any type of hair removal cream on your face. it will leave the spot burning for a while and it hurts, trust me.
i used hair removal cream monthes ago! and its sitll gone, altohugh this will rash if you dont use 'facial' i'd do hair removal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment