Friday, May 14, 2010

Got a facial wax, and now my skin is red!!!!?

ok im 15 and i got my first facial wax today. i thought that my skin would be fine, since my mom's skin doesnt turn red afterwards, but my skin was sooo red!!!


its been 3 hours and some of my skin is still red... like around my upper lip areas and around my mouth.


is there anything i can do? im going on a vacation tomorrow and i dont wanna go looking like this...


how long will it take for the redness to go away? and how do i get rid of the waxy feeling?


will i ever be able to get another facial wax again without my skin turning red?





thanks so muchhh!!!Got a facial wax, and now my skin is red!!!!?
LMAO, it was your first time, of course its going to be red. ahahaha. itll take about a year or more before you dont get red anymroe. ahhaha.Got a facial wax, and now my skin is red!!!!?
I would take a shower to get rid of the waxy feeling first of all.





Because you got redness, this website talks about ways to get rid of it.





http://www.ehow.com/how_2214923_reduce-r鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment