Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have a lot of facial hair on my face...i'm 15..n my mom wont allow fr laser treatment..not waxing on face!?

plzz itz damn urgent...help me...I have a lot of facial hair on my face...i'm 15..n my mom wont allow fr laser treatment..not waxing on face!?
DONT SHAVE...not a good idea...then you continuously have to do it every couple of days because the hair comes back dark..


honestly...longest lasting without laser is waxing..it hurts but its worth itI have a lot of facial hair on my face...i'm 15..n my mom wont allow fr laser treatment..not waxing on face!?
Why wouldn't you wax? That is honestly the best option if you have dark hair on your face.





Are you sure it is noticeable, everyone has hair on their face, most people's is very fine and light colored so you don't notice it. If you do have dark or thick hair you need to either wax, pluck, or bleach it.





NEVER SHAVE....that will cause it to come back darker and thicker.
used a good scrubber,,and don't bleach take a natural bleach mix hot milk with lemon juice and apply on the face every night it not only lighten the colour of your hair it also give your face glow and make it wrinkle free...and wash ur face with gram floor..
o-m-god! i understand.. it has happened to me too and i have Black hair! r u a sikh by any chance because it would be so offensive to wax if ur not meant to.. i would just use moisturiser it works for me somehow... if only girls could be as free as boys... but afterall i dont wanna disown my religion....
Try that new pad thing, it is like sandpaper.See them on tv for $19.95
just bleach it sally has those bleaching products and there is extra strenght tooo
almost, EVERYONE has hair on there face.


are you a girl?
  • blue mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment