Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it better to bleech/wax/pluck/ or shave facial hair (girls)?

I have hair on my cheeks for some reason and some above my lip. They both are somewhat noticeable( but some days more than not) i dont really want to have to wax them cuz my dark hair grows back. Will it grow back thicker if i pluck ?Is it better to bleech/wax/pluck/ or shave facial hair (girls)?
personally, i wax my upper lip if i ever think i need to.. but it seems to me that you're doing it alot, making your hair groow thicker? so if i were you, i would bleach it but the more you wax, pluck, or shave, the thicker it's going to come in.





=]]Is it better to bleech/wax/pluck/ or shave facial hair (girls)?
I am assuming you are a woman...?


My aunt is a dermatologist and I would like to clear something up: Hair does NOT grow back thicker if you wax/shave/pluck/laser if off.


Waxing is your best option. Shaving on the face often leaves marks and bumps. Plucking takes a h.ell of a long time. I would recommend laser surgery, but while it is mostly permanent, a) it can be sort of pricey and b) after a big change hormonally (pregnancy, menopause, etc) sometimes the laser surgery will no longer work


hope i helped!


good luck girl!
oh i was in the same situation as you are. I have dark hair and i had a lot above my upper lip and i tried bleaching which worked but then it was just as noticeable cuz it was bleach blonde. I wax above my upper lip and pluck my eyebrows. For cheeks I would leave it but if it really bothers you then i think i wud Bleach and then if it still is really noticeable wax.
wax
bleech, wax, pluck BUT NEVER EVER SHAVE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment