Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I used veet facial depilatory wax strips and my ';moustache'; area got irritated??

what can i put on it so that its gone faster, does baby oil, neosporin, honey, or anything else work to make it heal faster??





thanks soo much!!I used veet facial depilatory wax strips and my ';moustache'; area got irritated??
Don't overdo it with the products, it's irritated enough. Try a hydrocortisone cream to soothe the irritation and take some aspirin (it's an anti-inflammatory so that should help).I used veet facial depilatory wax strips and my ';moustache'; area got irritated??
neosporin would probably be best if you have open areas in the flesh..you must have left it on too long or you are sensitive to it...oooh sore...
Neosporin is a good suggestion, as is Aspirin.


The big lesson to learn, though, is that there's no ideal answer to dealing with your moustache. The least-damaging method is shaving with a men's-type electric razor. Philips/Norelco are the least irritating, and though the prices go up into many hundreds of $$, they do have a cheap travel one for about $25.
wait u have a moustache?

No comments:

Post a Comment