Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Facial Wax Strips, Heat Wax, or Ready To Use Wax?

I aleady tried wax strips (Nad's) and it never pulled my hairs out... so I read the precautions and said men should not use this (Why? Is it because its not strong enough?)





So, can men use wax? If so, what kind?





F.Y.I - I am trying to get rid of my five'o clock shadow... the roots can still be seen thruogh my skin.Facial Wax Strips, Heat Wax, or Ready To Use Wax?
i've used heat wax before, it works good...but i reccomend going to a salon, and yes men can use wax.Facial Wax Strips, Heat Wax, or Ready To Use Wax?
Yes men can use wax strips. I would suggest u go to a salon where they do body waxing...it's cheaper than buying so many different over the counter products and the hair usually doesn't grow back for at least a week or so
YEAH ASK A SALON BUT I AM SOOO INTO ANY GUY IF THEY DO ME.
go to the salon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment