Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Before menses start can a girl of 11 wax her arms and legs or shave her facial hair?

even cream using 2 remove tht kind of hair ok?Before menses start can a girl of 11 wax her arms and legs or shave her facial hair?
Hiya





Yes that should be fine. I shaved my legs when I was about 10 and that was fine. :)





But you might not want to because once you have shaved them the hair starts growing back thicker and faster so you will have to shave them regularly ! Believe me I know !! I have been shaving my legs and arms since I was 10 years old !!





Hope this helps !xBefore menses start can a girl of 11 wax her arms and legs or shave her facial hair?
honey if you do not have any hairs to wax yet dont even start once you do you have to do for the rest of your days


what a pain being a woman
Of course she can remove hair off her body as long as her parents are ok with that.If her hairs are black and strong I friendly reccomend she should remove them.I really hope I helped!=))I myself started waking 2 years before my period!
dont shave face
babe dont shave your face!!!!


there is bleach and stuff for your face


yes 11 is old enough to shave your legs and under your arms

No comments:

Post a Comment