Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why don't you men wax your facial hair instead of shaving it? It'll grow in a lot smoother, lol?

omg! i think thats such a great idea, then they'll understand the pain WE go through for them!Why don't you men wax your facial hair instead of shaving it? It'll grow in a lot smoother, lol?
shaving seems easier and cheaper.Why don't you men wax your facial hair instead of shaving it? It'll grow in a lot smoother, lol?
its coarser. i doubt it would come out like a womans lip wax
they just can't stand the pain.. men are total woosies.. haha.! just kidding.. but really, even medical tape being taken off of them when i take their IV's out in the recovery room make them grimace.. haha..
Because they don't want ALL of their hair gone.





Their facial hair is their sign of manhood.
Hell no! I like my beard!
I agree, I would LOVE to wax my husbands face!!
um.. right,





can you feel pain


^ ^
What facial hair. I don't have a hair on my body. I'm not an ape. j/k
Because waxing is for girls and shaving is for real men. That's why little boys want to shave even if they only have pimples instead of facial hair. It is a rite of passage.
isn't waxing painfull... especially on the face???
Not exactly true. Waxing can cause ingrown hairs more frequently than shaving. Also facial hair is frequently course and somewhat wavy or curly in most cases.
shaving's quicker and doesn't hurt as much, but maybe they should create some kind of hair removal method that doesn't hurt as much

No comments:

Post a Comment