Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have major facial hair. Shave makes it worse. Waxing has not worked. Please help me.?

Hair on the neck, chin, checks, upper lip.I have major facial hair. Shave makes it worse. Waxing has not worked. Please help me.?
Most laser treatments only makes your facial hair go away for about six months then it grows back which is a waste of money in the long run.





There are a few laser treatments that make your facial hair go away permanently but they cost a whole lot more but it save you money because its better then doing it every six months and it adds up after a while...I have major facial hair. Shave makes it worse. Waxing has not worked. Please help me.?
Have you talked to a doctor, or better yet, an endrinologist, about this? Hormonal issues play a big part in unwanted hair, especially in the facial region. On a do-it-yourself platform, I'd imagine that tweezing takes way too much time, is there something that resembles Nair or IS Nair, for facial? I know that Nair has a formula for sensitive skin, but that's mainly for the bikini area. Either way, good luck.


However, if you haven't talked to a medical professional about this yet, you really should... I've had issues with my hormones and it only gets worse from here. The earlier you address the issue, the better. Good luck.
I am the same way and had Lazar hair removal done about 6 years ago. It will take a few rounds of treatments to get all the hair (4-6 depending on how your hair grows). It was expensive, about $300 per treatment and once you get through the first three all the ones after were about $25. There will always be a little bit of regrowth that comes in slowly so I get touch ups about once every two years. It was completely worth the dscomfort and the cost, probably the best beauty decision I ever made. I encourage you to find a local office that does it and go for a consultation.





It is always a good idea to see your doc first to make sure your hormones aren't out of balance or else the treatments won't be as effective.
I've heard there's this thing called electrolysis that kills the hair, but it would have to be done by a REAL professional. you should consult your doctor about this, just to make sure and see what they say. good luck!
lazer treatment, it costs alot but worth it in the long run

No comments:

Post a Comment