Friday, May 14, 2010

Facial wax...?

yeasterdy i had facial wax for the first time and the waxing lady told me that i should'nt wax my face again cuz my skin is too soft and it couldnt handle the heat of the wax and it left small burns in the area around my mouth so if i'm not supposed to get facial wax what can i do instead of it????


I really need an answer...Facial wax...?
Sally Hansen used to have these cold wax strips that worked awesome. They weren't really wax, more like industrial strength tape. You just peeled off the backing, stuck it on, and yanked. It's the same as the eyebrow strips. The strips were big, made for your legs, but I just cut them down to the size I needed for bikini and facial waxing and they were great. I'm in a hick town now so can't find them, but I bet they still make them and Ulta or Sephora would have them.Facial wax...?
Other options are to shave, bleach or consider laser hair removal. I'm on my 2nd treatment and love it! Wish I considered laser earlier.
I personally think that the best product on the market is Veet reusable wax strips for the face.





They are strips with cold wax already on them. It does a really good job. Just smooth a strip on to the upper lip (or where ever) and rip it off really fast, close to the skin. Smooth and hairless in a second.
I use Surgicream facial hair extra gentle removal cream by Ardell. I've used other brands and this seems to be the only one that doesn't leave me with red spots.
There is facial depilatory made by Nair,Sally Hansen,etc. Make sure you get the kind that says ';for faces'; or it will burn you.
Try nair, or another salon for a second opinion. If you didn't mind the redness than that's all that matters. You can try an at home kit, that doesn't require heat. : )
Shave i guess..
bleach or tweeze
pluck it
You can bleach the hairs, get your face threaded, or pluck.


For permanent results, you can start seeing an electrologist but it is costly, time-consuming and painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment