Friday, May 14, 2010

Girls I need advice on to wax or use a depilatory facial cream..?

I have a little bit of soft peachy like hair on my upper lip which is annoying as it is pretty noticeable (so my son tells me finally) which is best, a wax or use a depilatory facial cream..Girls I need advice on to wax or use a depilatory facial cream..?
Not a creme. They have nasty stuff in them.





If it's noticeable, use the wax. Only hurts (like the Dickens!) for a moment, then press hard on it with a wet cloth. Don't get overzealous. Just take off the dark, coarse ones.





Whatever you do, don't shave.Girls I need advice on to wax or use a depilatory facial cream..?
Well I am an Esthetician, (skincare professional) You can do it either way. It takes the hair cycle about 4 weeks to grow back.


I prefer wax. The creams makes my face feel numb. Hard wax is the most gentle for your face compared to strip wax. Hope this helps.
I wax - it is quicker, less messy and the hair gets finer over time so it needs doing less regularly

No comments:

Post a Comment