Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What first..facial or eyebrow wax?

I have heard from some that you break out on your forehead if you get your eye brows waxed..and then get a facial after. Some have told me the opposite. Which is better to get done first? my skin is very acne prone and i am trying not to break out before my wedding..please helpWhat first..facial or eyebrow wax?
i don really think it matters at all. but if you need to get them done really badly do both at the same time!!What first..facial or eyebrow wax?
uh i think get your brows waxed last. your follicles are open right after you get waxed, and getting anything in there might irritate it.
It doesnt matter, it aint true.





But i prefere to get my eyebrows done first
get your eyebrows done first then get a facial.

No comments:

Post a Comment