Friday, May 14, 2010

Veet high precision facial wax? For upper lip?

The product claims to work on upperlip,chin,eyebrows...


Does it work on the upperlip??








I usually use sally hansen microwave wax kit but im visiting India for a month and i cant bring it becuase only a few people have microwaves over there!!


and i need to wax my upperlip so i was thinking of buying veet high precision facial wax becuase its ready to use.





WILL IT WORK ON THE UPPERLIP??


please let me know. Thanks





I already bought the Veet ready to use wax strips and it didnt work on my upperlip, and legs.


I used nair hair removal cream but it made my skin sting and really red!! so i stopped using it.Veet high precision facial wax? For upper lip?
nair face cream. worksVeet high precision facial wax? For upper lip?
fine you can keep your mustache.

Report Abuse


  • blue mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment